Thursday, April 24, 2008

april 24


my depression 2:00 am
the saturday night session



broken
am
I


rootbeer & vodka’s
victim impact statements break
deadlock

damages
intended collateral


what had the rage to
stomp
my spirit to death?


then something a little odd happened –
karma report said I was alive during the ministry of JC

do I think I am who they say I am


do sins of the father have to impact the suns?



made it home every sunday morning to drag all to church
I went last night
how do I know?
I didn’t see you whoring around last night but I know you were



nails too long hair too short belly too big laugh too loud never satisfied
whore still living with that spick


I bought flowers for myself for the first time in months
campanula pink

any where I am not is best

being called home with the father by the Father is most interesting
&
unexpected
who is forgiving who?
Why?
& for how long?

twelve years with no parents trying to be a parent = no children

50 years of marriage out dates grandsons

lessons of what not to do are learned so pay no attention to that
mick in the corner

you can always tell how drunk I am by my bangs


first there was a girl,
then there was no girl
and then she left



look at me all clean & boring




No comments: