Wednesday, August 22, 2007

81107

Today is a new day. 2:10 in the morning. My peak hours. I write by a homemade night light. (TV with a towel ¾ of the way over the top).

I just finished watching Masterminds. Good show. Then I wrote 2 letters, now you.

Yesterday, in the morning was pagan group. We split up into 5 groups and wrote separate parts of a ritual (our own). Since we are in the New Moon it’s time for new beginnings…group one wrote the “cleansing” part. 2 wrote the “casting” of the circle. 3 wrote the “calls”. 4 (my group) wrote the “magic”, or actions – basically what we are going to do. 5 wrote the “closing”. We chanted while an old friend (I’ll get to this) drummed. We chanted something we wanted removed from ourselves. Mine…lack of attention. We then replaced the empty space we created with something positive. Mine…strong attention.

Now my old friend is our old high priestess. She came just for the day. Such a happy person. Then I just did really nothing all day but eat. It was my ‘splurge” day so I could cheat on my diet. Tomorrow is back to the old routine.

Well I will go now & leave with a joke…

Q: What do you say to an angry witch?
A: Ribbit!

Ba-dum-da!

-Eredim-

No comments: